Travis Paints The Town is the eighth episode of the first season.
Bob is called away from a job, leaving Roley alone with a paint machine and gives Spud the opportunity to get up to mischief and Farmer Pickles and Bob have Spud clean up the white lines as a punishment.
- Bob's Yard (Bobsville)
- The Countryside
UK and AUS
- Neil Morrissey as Bob, Lofty & Farmer Pickles
- Rob Rackstraw as Spud, Scoop, Travis, Muck & Roley
- Kate Harbour as Wendy, Dizzy & Mrs. Potts
US and CAN
- William Dufris as Bob & Farmer Pickles
- Lorelei King as Wendy & Mrs. Potts
- Alan Marriott as Spud, Travis & Scoop
- Maria Darling as Dizzy & Roley
- Lachele Carl as Muck
- Sonya Leite as Lofty
- Mrs. Potts reveals that she owns a dog.
- First time something falls over.
- This was the first episode where Farmer Pickles and Mrs. Potts have speaking roles.
- At the beginning, in the UK version, Bob says, "Then we can paint a white line down the middle to show that it's a main road", while in the US version, Bob says, "Then we can paint a nice line down the middle to finish everything off."
- This episode was paired with Travis and Scoop's Race Day (Season 1) when it first premiered in the US.
- This episode was the first time and only Original Series episode where Farmer Pickles had a ride on Roley.
- This episode was the first time Farmer Pickles had a ride on Travis.
- This episode was the first ever Travis dedicated episode.
- It would have taken Spud days to clean up the roads.
- In the last shot, one of the roads lead to a tree.
- Oddly, Lofty was not seen at the yard.
- In widescreen versions of Spud creeping up to the line marking machine, Travis is missing.
- In the scene of the air view of Travis approaching Muck, It's actually mirrored.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Traktor Maluje||Tractor Paint|
|Hungarian||Tódor kifesti a várost||Travis Painting the Town|
|Russian||Тревис красит город||Travis Paint the Town|
|Romanian||Travis vopseste orasul||Travis Paint the Town|
|German||Rumpel malt die Stadt an||Travis Paints the Town On|
|Japanese||スパッドのいたずら||Mischief at Spud|
|Spanish||Travis Pinta la Ciudad||Travis Paint the Town|
|Dutch||Hector verft de stad||Travis Paints the Town|
|Czech||Václav pomaluje celé město||Travis Draws the Entire City|
|Portuguese||O Tomás Pinta a Cidade||Travis Paints the Town|