Spud the Dragon is the seventh episode of the fifth season.
Bob prepares to have the heat insulation installed in Mrs. Potts' Loft. Meanwhile, Mrs. Percival is preparing costumes for tonight's school play. Spud brings a ladder from Farmer Pickles, and he wears many costumes and he wears the dragon costume and simply borrows it.
Bob and Wendy then enter the loft to install the heat insulation, they see some old junk and Bob then plays with a tambourine. Later, Spud pretends to be a magic dragon when he sees Muck, he tricks him/her by closing his/her eyes and draws a cat face on him/her. However, Bob has too much fun with a tambourine and accidentally loses his balance and falls, sending his leg through the ceiling. Lofty is sent to retrieve plaster and white paint, Spud then pretends to be a scary dragon and scares Lofty. Bob is later freed and when Wendy rides back to the yard with Lofty, She sees Muck's cat face drawn on him/her and finds out that someone is up to mischief. Wendy installs the heat insulation and Bob repairs the hole in the ceiling.
Spud then emerge from the woods to scare off Lofty, But Wendy and Bob isn't fooled by Spud's pretend voice and they chase him. Spud accidentally tears the costume's cloth from the bushes and trips over into the mud, ruining it in progress. After being exposed, Mrs. Percival is disappointed that the costume won't be repaired in time for tonight's play. However, Wendy used some of Mrs. Potts' junk and repairs it, Wendy pretends to be a dragon and Spud runs away scared.
- Mrs. Percival
- Mrs. Potts
- Mr. Beasley (cameo)
- Farmer Pickles (mentioned)
United Kingdom & Australia
- Neil Morrissey as Bob & Lofty
- Rob Rackstraw as Scoop, Muck, Roley & Spud
- Kate Harbour as Wendy, Dizzy, Mrs. Potts & Mrs. Percival
- William Dufris as Bob
- Lorelei King as Wendy, Mrs. Potts & Mrs. Percival
- Alan Marriott as Scoop & Spud
- Maria Darling as Dizzy & Roley
- Lachele Carl as Muck
- Sonya Leite as Lofty
- Timo Tuominen as Bob and Roley
- Antti Pääkkönen as Scoop and Lofty
- Jukka Rasila as Muck and Spud
- Rinna Paatso as Wendy, Dizzy, Mrs. Potts and Mrs. Percival
- Bob's Yard (Bobsville)
- The School
- Mrs. Potts' Home
- The Countryside
- The Woods
- Mrs. Potts does a river dance while Bob works in her attic.
- This is the first time we see the interior of Mrs. Potts' house.
- This episode was paired with Inspector Spud (Season 5) when it first premiered in the US.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Straszny smok||The Fearsome Dragon|
|Russian||Дракон Спад||Dragon Spud|
|Dutch||Draakje Spud||Dragon Spud|
|German||Knolle, der Drache||Spud, the Dragon|
|Romanian||Spud dragonul||Spud the Dragon|
|Czech||Z Huga je Drak||From Spud's Dragon|
|Finnish||Putte Lohikäärme||Spud the Dragon|