Spud's Big Splash is the eleventh episode of the sixth season.
Thanks to Muck not paying enough attention and Spud's mischief, there's been a mix-up. Scoop knocks down an old rock wall and leaves it for Muck to take to the dump. Meanwhile, Bob is to install a duck fountain in Mrs. Potts' yard but forgets the colored rocks in the yard. Because Muck doesn't let Bob let her that, she ends up taking the rocks in the yard to the dump. Along the way, Spud stops Muck and suggests they have a game of "Who Can Make the Biggest Splash" by throwing the rocks into the pond. When Scoop is sent to try and stop Muck and learns what happened, they decide to use the rocks from the rock wall for Mrs. Potts' fountain.
United Kingdom & Australia
- Neil Morrissey as Bob, Lofty & Farmer Pickles
- Rob Rackstraw as Scoop, Muck, Roley & Spud
- Kate Harbour as Wendy, Dizzy & Mrs. Potts
- William Dufris as Bob & Farmer Pickles
- Lorelei King as Wendy & Mrs. Potts
- Alan Marriott as Scoop & Spud
- Maria Darling as Dizzy & Roley
- Lachele Carl as Muck
- Sonya Leite as Lofty
- Bob's Yard (Bobsville)
- Farmer Pickles' Farm
- Mrs. Potts' Home
- The Countryside
- The Duck Pond
- This episode was paired with Mr. Beasley's DIY Diaster (Season 6) when it first premiered in the US.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Wielki plusk Stracha||A Big Splash for Spud|
|Russian||Спад и большой плюх||Spud and the Big Splash|
|Dutch||Spud’s reuzenplons||Spud's Giant Splash|
|German||Knolles Super-Platscher||Spud's Super-Splash|
|Czech||Hugovo velké šplouchnutí||Spud's Big Splash|