The ninth season premiered in the UK between February 4 to May 9, 2003 on BBC and was re-shown on CBeebies. In the US, the ninth season premiered between January 1 to March 26, 2005 on PBS and was re-shown on Sprout.
US title (bottom)
|"Bob the Farmer"|
|Bob volunteers to look after the farm while Farmer Pickles takes Humpty to a pig show but he soon has his hands full when all the animals escape.
|"Mr. Bentley's Winter Fair"|
|Mr. Bentley is put in charge of the winter fair but everything gets into chaos when Humpty escapes his pen.
|"Lofty the Artist"|
|Wendy decorates the library, and Lofty is so impressed that he decides to paint a picture as well, but he soon finds that being an artist is harder than it looks.
|Spud breaks Molly's statue, so he tries to make a new one out of Bob's building materials only to leave Bob without the wood to fix the pavilion.
|"Pilchard and the Field Mice"|
|Pilchard causes havoc on a job to mend a rotten beam in a cottage when she finds some mice living there.
|"Trix's Pumpkin Pie"|
|Trix tries to help Bob build a climbing frame while she also is looking after Farmer Pickles' giant pumpkin pie but Spud almost gets it.
|Bob and the team are repairing an eroded river bank in the countryside when Muck tries to bring a lost duck she named Quack back to his family.
|"Travis' Busy Day"|
|Lofty and Travis pull down a damaged tree, only to find that they have made a family of squirrels homeless! Travis is devastated, but suddenly he has an idea which Bob could use the old tree to build a new home for the squirrels.
|Bob's gang builds a summer house as an anniversary present for Mrs. Bentley, but Muck nearly ruins the surprise.
|"Skip's Big Idea"|
|Skip wishes he could come up with good ideas, while Bob is renovating the old mill.
|"Roley's Important Job"|
|Bob and the gang convert a house into a delicatessen, but there's nothing for Roley to do. Fortunately, some birds give him an idea to make him feel useful again.
|"Trix and the Bug"|
|Bob builds a cinema, and a fake giant bug is sent to promote a new film. However, Trix causes chaos in the town when she borrows the insect to help Spud scare the birds who thinks it is real.
|"Scoop the Disco Digger"|
|The team is having a Tropical Beach Party and Dizzy teaches Scoop how to dance.|
US title (bottom)
|The Knights of Can-A-Lot|
|Bob's father Robert makes a surprise to welcome Bob, Wendy and the gang to help Dr. Mountfinchett repair a castle when Robert pretends to be Bob the Builder and take all the glory. Will the castle be finish and will Bob and his Dad get along?
|Snowed Under: The Bobblesberg Winter Games|
|Bob the Builder and his gang travel to a winter resort and have to help build the venues for the Bobblesberg Winter Games, since the original crew assigned the tasked gets snowed under.|
- Farmer Pickles
- Mrs. Potts
- Mrs. Broadbent
- Pam Goody
- Mrs. Percival
- Mr. Bernard Bentley
- Mr. Dixon
- Mr. Beasley
- Mr. Ellis
- Mr. Fothergill
- Angelo Sabatini
- Mrs. Barbara Bentley
- Bunty Ferguson (mentioned; voice heard)
- Quack/His Family (Where's Muck)
- Sophia Sabatini (Roley's Important Job)
- Mr. Costello (Trix and the Bug)
Introduced in The Knights of Can-A-Lot
Introuduced in Snowed Under
- The episodes that were never released on DVD in the UK were:
- Episode 5 - Pilchard and the Field Mice
- Episode 7 - Where's Muck?
- Episode 10 - Skip's Big Idea
- Episode 11 - Roley's Important Job.
They are consisted to be rare episodes in the United Kingdom as they were shown time by time back in the 2000's but can now be viewed on streaming sites.
- Robert, Dorothy and the Librarian from The Knights of Can-A-Lot will later appear as recurring characters in Project: Build It starting with Season 10.
- This is the first and last season of several things:
- This season marks the first appearances of Robert, Dorothy, Florence Mountfitchet, The Librarian, Quack/His Family, Sophia Sabatini, Zoomer, Jana von Strudel, Charlene, Mr. Costello and Benny.
- Last season of the Original Series.
- Last season to feature Bobsville as the main setting even though it appeared quite frequently in some episodes of Project: Build It.
- Last season to feature J.J., Molly, Skip and Trix even though Skip and J.J. do appear in one episode of Project: Build It.
- Last season where Jenny appears in the series to date.
- Last season where Bob, Farmer Pickles, Mr. Sabatini, Mr. Beasley, Mr. Ellis, Scruffty and Skip are voiced by William Dufris in the US dub.
- Last season where Lofty, Pilchard and Bird are voiced by Sonya Leite in the US dub.
- Last season where Spud and Mr. Bernard Bentley are voiced by Alan Marriott in the US dub.
- Last season to use the updated Seasons 4-9 intro.
- Last season to premier on the main BBC channel.
|Project: Build It|
|Ready, Steady, Build!|