The eighth season premiered in the UK between September 17 to December 10, 2002 on BBC. In the US, the eighth season premiered between January 1 to February 12, 2005 on PBS and was also later re-shown on PBS Kids Sprout.
| || Episode|
US title (bottom)
|Bob the Photographer|
|Bob tries to take some pictures of the town for a competition, but Spud goes around taking pictures when Bob leaves the camera on the wall at Farmer Pickles' Field when he has to help fix the leak in the wall inside the school house.
|Mr. Bentley's Trains|
|Bob and the gang build a model railway that will be a surprise for Mr. Bentley.
|Wendy's Big Night Out|
|Wendy goes out for a night in the town.
|Muck suddenly goes in a racing mood but gets advice from Skip and Trix.
|Mr. Beasley's Noisy Pipes|
|Mr. Beasley mistakes the noise of his old pipes for a mole stuck under his floorboards which gives him anxiety.
|Lofty's Jungle Fun|
|Lofty imagines what it would be like to be in the jungle.
|Bob gets some secret dance lessons from Mrs. Percival, but he realizes that he can't dance the salsa until an outdoor dance floor is built.
|Molly's Fashion Show|
|Molly hosts a fashion show, but it then goes wrong.
|Spud and the Doves|
|Spud gets some trouble with doves.
|First Aid Molly|
|Molly takes a first aid job at wanting to be a doctor.
|Mr. Bentley: Dog Sitter|
|Mr. Bentley is dog sitting, but the dog escapes.
|Travis Gets Lucky|
|Travis feels as if he needs his lucky horseshoe to plow the fields. However, when he loses it, he finds that he can do his jobs without any lucky horseshoe.
|Scruffty On Guard|
|Farmer Pickles has a new family of pigs delivered to his farm, so Bob must build a new home for them.|
| || Special|
US title (bottom)
|"The Knights of Fix-A-Lot"|
"The Knights of Can-A-Lot"
|Bob's father Robert makes a surprise to welcome Bob, Wendy and the gang to help Dr. Mountfinchett repair a castle when Robert pretends to be Bob the Builder and take all the glory. Will the castle be finish and will Bob and his Dad get along?|
- Farmer Pickles
- Mrs. Potts
- Mrs. Broadbent
- Mrs. Percival
- Mr. Bernard Bentley
- Mr. Dixon
- Mr. Beasley
- Mr. Ellis
- Mr. Fothergill
- Angelo Sabatini
- Mrs. Barbara Bentley
- Lennie Lazenby (does not speak)
- Jenny (cameo)
- Bunty Ferguson (mentioned)
- Tony the Hairdresser (Wendy's Big Night Out)
- Mr. Steven (Racing Muck)
- Pam Goody (Molly's Fashion Show)
- Katy (Spud and the Doves)
- Freada and Bertie (Spud and the Doves)
- Timmikins (Mr. Bentley: Dog Sitter)
- Humpty/His Family (Scruffty On Guard)
Introduced in The Knights of Can-A-Lot
- This season marks the first appearances of Tony the Hairdresser, Mr. Steven, Pam Goody, Katy, Freada and Bertie, Timmikins, Humpty/His Family, Robert, Dorothy, Florence Mountfitchet and the Librarian.
- Robert, Dorothy and the Librarian from The Knights of Can-A-Lot will later appear as recurring characters in Project: Build It starting with Season 10.
- This was the first season to premier on PBS for the US.
- The US dub was produced in 2004, but was aired on Television in early 2005 when the show moved to PBS. Some episodes were also released on home video in 2004 before premiering on PBS in early 2005.
|Project: Build It|