The seventh season premiered in the UK between January 21 to April 15, 2002 on BBC. In the US, the seventh season premiered between November 12 to December 24, 2004 on Nick Jr. and was also later re-shown on PBS and Sprout.
| || Episode|
US title (bottom)
|"Mr. Beasley's New Friends"|
|Mr. Beasley makes some new friends when he is asked to take care of Mr. Dixon's pigeons, until they fly away when he accidentally leaves the door of the pigeon coop open.
|"Spud the Pilot"|
|J.J. loses his remote control airplane. Spud finds it and becomes a pilot, but looses control over it.
|"Trix and the Otters"|
|Molly sees a family of otters. Trix decides to watch them also, but then they see a big shiny machine. Muck devises a good way to watch them.
|Bob builds Mr. Beasley a new shed while Skip unknowledgeably takes J.J.'s old chest with important papers after Molly swaps the chest with a nicer one which makes the gang race after him.
|"Mr. Ellis' Art Exhibition"|
|Mr. Ellis' new exhibition gets ruined. Everything has to be done before something gets worse.
|"Bob and the Badgers"|
|Farmer Pickles needs a fence built to keep the rabbits off his cabbages. But this also blocks the badgers' path to the stream.
|"Bob and the Goalie"|
|Bob's gang is building an exercise park which Mr. Dixon's brother, David Dixon, will open. Bob and Spud think they are no good at soccer.
|"Dizzy Goes Camping"|
|Dizzy goes out camping with Muck at Farmer Pickles' Farm for a night when Wendy and Jenny go on vacation.
|Pilchard meets some tiny creatures and decides to treat them like pets when they escape.
|Scoop wants to enter the snowman competition, but he needs to fix a burst pipe outside Mr. Sabatini's house. The noses for the snowmen start disappearing.
|"Lofty's Long Load"|
|Bob is building a through-lounge for Mr. and Mrs. Bentley. Lofty carries the long metal girder. Dizzy and Trix decide to have a race and in the process the girder damages the sides of the bridge.
|"Hamish's New Home"|
|Hamish gets a new home at J.J.'s when Mr. Fothergill finds out he's allergic to him.
|"Dizzy the Sheepdog"|
|Dizzy helps Farmer Pickles by trying to act like a sheepdog.|
US title (bottom)
|Bob the Builder: The Live Show|
|The episodes of Bob the Builder comes to live. (Filmed At The SSE Arena, Wembley.)|
- Farmer Pickles
- Mrs. Potts
- Mrs. Broadbent
- Mrs. Percival
- Mr. Bernard Bentley
- Mr. Dixon
- Mr. Beasley
- Mr. Ellis
- Mr. Fothergill
- Angelo Sabatini
- Mrs. Barbara Bentley
- Bunty Ferguson (mentioned)
- Maisy and Daisy (Mr. Beasley's New Friends)
- Badgers (Bob and the Badgers)
- David Dixon (Bob And The Goalie)
- Charlie the Chincilla (Pilchard's Pets)
- This season marks the first appearances of Maisy and Daisy, the Otters, the Badgers, David Dixon and Charlie the Chincilla.
- This was the last season to be shown on CBBC (not to be confused with BBC) until Ready, Steady, Build!.
- This was the first season not to feature Bob's Yard in every episode.
- This was the last season to have originally premiered on Nick Jr. in the US before the move to PBS starting with Season 8.
- The US dub was produced in 2003, but was aired on Television in late 2004 right before the show moved to PBS. Some episodes were also released on home video in 2003 before premiering on Nick Jr. in 2004.
- Due to premiering on Nick Jr. at the end of 2004 right before the move to PBS, this season was not shown on Noggin.
|Project: Build It|