The sixth season premiered in the UK between October 6 to December 29, 2001 on BBC and was re-shown on CBeebies. In the US, the sixth season premiered between January 3 to February 21, 2003 on Nick Jr and was re-shown on Noggin, PBS and Sprout.
| || Episode|
US title (bottom)
|Bob and Scoop deliver pizzas for Mr. Sabatini while Wendy and the rest of the team build a cycling lane.
|"Bob's Metal Detector"|
|There is great excitement at Bob's yard when his new metal detector is delivered and later uses it to look for treasure after fixing Farmer Pickles' pipes.
|"Mr. Beasley's DIY Diaster"|
|Bob is given the job of building a tool shed for Mr. Beasley, but gets called to an urgent job so hapless Mr. Beasley takes matters into his own hands.
|"Wendy's Removal Service"|
"Wendy's Moving Company"
|When the removal men lets them down, Mrs Bentley enlists the help of Wendy and the machines.
|"Lofty and the Rabbits"|
|During a demolition project, Lofty discovers some rabbits. Bob and the team have to catch the rabbits and put them into a special pen so they won't get hurt.
|"Lofty and the Giant Carrot"|
|Mr. Ellis's white rabbit goes missing, so Spud tries to lure it back by attaching Farmer Pickle's giant carrot to Lofty's crane.
|"Bob's Egg and Spoon Race"|
|The town is practicing for an egg and spoon race. Spud has problems trying to keep the egg on the spoon, so he cheats by using some of Bob's putty.
|Bob is placing red tiles on a roof, but then a mix-up at JJ's yard causes Wendy to put green tiles on the other side of the roof.
|"Mr. Sabatini's Smashing Day"|
|Mr. Sabatini gets a new Soccer ball, but he accidentally kicks it through his shop window. J.J. and Bob go to replace it with a new pane.
|"Roley to the Rescue"|
|Bird gets trapped in Mrs Potts' chimney with a baby bird who has been separated from its mother during a storm.
|"Spud's Big Splash"|
|Spud jumps into a puddle and the splash ruins Bob's paint job.
|"Spud the Musketeer"|
|After Spud sees a poster for the school play, he thinks he would like to be a musketeer. He decides to use a fence post as a sword, but when he does, all the sheep escape.
|"Wendy's Magic Birthday"|
|It's Wendy's Birthday, but she does not want any fuss. Bob organizes a magic Birthday show for her instead.|
| || Special|
US title (bottom)
|"A Christmas To Remember"|
|Bob and his friends have their work cut out to prepare for the town's annual Christmas concert and Bob's twin brother Tom is coming for christmas. But when Tom misses his ferry it's up to Wendy to save the day.|
- Farmer Pickles
- Mrs. Potts
- Mrs. Broadbent
- Mrs. Percival
- Mr. Bernard Bentley
- Mr. Dixon
- Mr. Beasley
- Mr. Ellis
- Mr. Fothergill
- Lennie Lazenby (A Christmas To Remember only)
- Santa Claus (does not speak; A Christmas To Remember only)
- Jenny (mentioned)
- Angelo Sabatini (Bob's Pizza)
- Mrs. Barbara Bentley (Wendy's Removal Service)
- J.J. (Bob's Egg And Spoon Race)
- Molly (Bob's Egg And Spoon Race)
- Skip (Bob's Egg And Spoon Race)
- Trix (Bob's Egg And Spoon Race)
Introduced in A Christmas To Remember
- Bunty Ferguson (In physical appearance)
- Unnamed Humans
- Luigi (mentioned)
- Suzie (mentioned)
- Bob's Metal Detector was never released onto home media. Making it a rare episode in UK voices from this season.
- This season marks the first appearances of Angelo Sabatini, Mrs. Barbara Bentley, Bunty Ferguson, Tom, Scoot, Pogo, J.J., Molly, Skip and Trix.
- This was the first season to feature Bunty Ferguson in physical appearance as before she was only mentioned.
- Skip and Molly only appeared in one episode during this season. They will appear more often in Seasons 7, 8 and 9.
- The US dub of this season was produced in late 2002, but was aired in early 2003.
|Project: Build It|
|Ready, Steady, Build!|