The tenth season premiered in the UK between November 22, 2004 to April 27, 2005 on CBeebies. In the US, the tenth season premiered between September 3 to October 22, 2005 on PBS and debuted on Sprout in early 2007.
| || Episode|
US title (bottom)
|"Bob's Big Plan"|
|Bob enters a competition to design a town, and decides to make his design as environmentally friendly as possible, only to discover, when he wins the contest, that the prize is the job of building it.|
| || Episode|
US title (bottom)
|"Bob's Fresh Start"|
|Bob's crew are nervous as they start work on the Sunflower Valley project, but Muck claims not to be afraid. However, his confidence soon disappears when he and Spud get lost in the woods.
(Storyline by Lorelei King)
|Lofty finds it hard to tell Bob that he wants a place in the new machine shelter.
|"Dizzy and the Talkie Talkie"|
|Bob digs a well and Wendy brings the team radio headsets, which soon come in handy when Muck gets lost.
|Scoop looks for someone to take over Wendy's job at the yard and Bob's dad is the one to do it.
|Bob's dad slows him down, making Bob wonder how they are going to get everything done in time, but there is more to worry about when the older man disappears at the recycling plant.
|Bob searches for Robert, who is preparing a surprise for Wendy at her new home in Sunflower Valley.
|"Roley's New Friend"|
|Roley makes friends with a bird and helps her find the right spot to build a nest.
(Storyline by Marc Seal and Sarah Ball)
|Scoop works very hard and makes himself so tired he falls asleep.
|Bob faces a race against time to get everything finished on the workshop and storerooms, as well as doing a job for Farmer Pickles, so Benny and Scrambler help to get the work done.
|"Spud's Straw Surprise"|
(Storyline by Marc Seal)
|Spud overhears Bob and Farmer Pickles planning to build something new out of straw, and thinks he is going to be replaced.
|Scrambler takes Scruffty for a walk to keep him out of Bob's hair — but finds the excitable dog has plenty of energy to burn.
|Dizzy tries to make amends when she gets into hot water with new factory manager Marjorie.
|"Muck's Mud Hut"|
|The team build a home for Marjorie, but Muck's decision to create a mud hut ends in disaster.
|"Wendy's Party Plan"|
|Wendy organises a surprise party for Bob, but she is left worrying about the preparations when he puts her in charge of building a new dome at the same time.|
- Farmer Pickles
- Mr. Bernard Bentley
- Angelo Sabatini
- Mrs. Barbara Bentley
- Bunty Ferguson
- Florence Mountfitchet (cameo)
- Mr. Dixon (cameo)
- Mr. Beasley (cameo)
- Mrs. Potts (cameo)
- Mrs. Broadbent (cameo)
- Pam Goody (cameo)
- Mrs. Percival (cameo)
- Mr. Fothergill (cameo)
- Mr. Ellis (cameo)
- David Dixon (cameo)
- Molly (cameo)
- Jenny (cameo)
- Tom (mentioned and in film)
- This is the first season of Project Build It and also the first season of several things:
- First season to feature Sunflower Valley.
- First season to feature Greg Proops voicing Bob and Angelo Sabatini for the US dub. He will also voice Skip in his final appearance, "Where's Robert?".
- First season to feature Emma Tate voicing Lofty for the US dub.
- First season to feature Rob Rackstraw voicing Spud and Mr. Bernard Bentley for the US dub.
- First season to feature Vincent Marzello voicing Farmer Pickles for the US dub.
- First season to feature Chris Evans voicing Scruffty for the US dub.
- First season not to feature Trix since her debut in the sixth season.
- First season to have more than 13 episodes from Seasons 1 to 9.
- This season was produced in late 2004 but was aired in May 2005 for the UK and late 2005 for the US.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhlLhuVu2WE UK Promo
|Project: Build It|