|Scoop the Artist|
|Series - Ready, Steady, Build!, Episode 03|
|Air Date||September 3rd, 2010 (UK)|
|Previous||Scrambler's Best Idea|
|Next||High Tide For Lofty|
Scoop The Artist is the third episode of Bob the Builder: Ready, Steady, Build!.
Scoop meets a famous artist and tries to become one himself.
- This is the first episode to envolve visual effects, a glare of light appearing as the artist walks down the step in slow -motion.
- Mr. Mockney mistakenly refers to Scoop as Scoot.
- Scoop: Wow! That's one of David Mockney's paintings!
- Dizzy: Brilliant! Isn't it?
- Scoop: And look at that! He runs this museum, and knows all about the old things inside it.
- Dizzy: He made the sculpture, too.
- Scoop: Imagine being good at all those things. All I can do is dig.
- Dizzy: (trying to cheer Scoop up) David Mockney is brilliant at lots of things, Scoop. But I bet he's not brilliant at digging. (laughs softly)
- Scoop: Yeah, maybe.
- Scoop: I'm going to be a great artist! Just like Mr. Mockney!
- Dizzy: But, Scoop, you're a brilliant digger. Why do you need to be an artist, too?
- Scoop: Well, maybe I don't want to be ( a little note of discontent crept in his heart and voice) just a digger!
(Machines gasp with shock!) (They cannot believe their ears and what Scoop just said!!)
- Muck: But, Scoop, you LOVE being a digger!
- Scoop: Yeah? But it doesn't mean I can't be good at something else, too!!
In Other Languages
|Czech||Umělec Béďa||Scoop the Artist|
|Hebrew||סקופ האמן||Scoop the Artist|