Scoop Has Some Fun is the ninth episode of the third season.
Spud tries to persuade Scoop, to help him play some tricks. But Spud frightens Lofty so much that he falls onto his side. Scoop thinks that was another one of Spud's tricks, but Bob decides to make sure.
UK and AUS
- Neil Morrissey as Bob & Lofty
- Rob Rackstraw as Spud, Scoop, Travis, Muck & Roley
- Kate Harbour as Wendy & Dizzy
US and CAN
- William Dufris as Bob
- Lorelei King as Wendy
- Alan Marriott as Spud, Travis & Scoop
- Maria Darling as Dizzy & Roley
- Lachele Carl as Muck
- Sonya Leite as Lofty
- Scoop mentioning Lofty being afraid of Spud is referring to Lofty to the Rescue.
- As of this episode, Lofty no longer has a fear of Spud.
- Stock footage from Clocktower Bob is used.
- This episode was paired with "Spud and Squawk" (Season 3) when it premiered on the Nick Jr. block.
- When Muck shouts; 'Okay, let's go!" Wendy is not wearing her builder's hat and Lofty has his hook. But in the next shot, Wendy is wearing her hat and Lofty's hook has become a grabber. However, it changes back to his hook when Muck and Lofty arrive at the junction.
- Oddly, Lofty was not seen at the end of the episode with the other machines.
- (Bob climbs up on Scoop while Spud gets in Scoop's front digger. Scoop races for Lofty's rescue. Spud, Bob, and Scoop have found Lofty on his side.)
- Bob: Lofty! Don't worry. We'll get you right side up soon.
- Lofty: Oh, I, hope so.
- Bob: (to Spud and Scoop) Okay. All together now (Bob, Spud, and Scoop struggle to get Lofty up until they get him back on his wheels.) They you are, Lofty. Are you alright?
- Lofty: I think so, yeah. Thanks, Bob. Thanks, Scoop.
- Bob: Better thank Spud. He was the one who came for help.
- Spud: (nervously) Uh, well, it's my fault really, Bob. I scared Lofty and that's why he got stuck.
- Bob: Oh, I see. Well, what do you say then Spud?
- Spud: (to Lofty) Sorry, Lofty.
- Lofty: Oh, that's alright, Spud.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Strach się dobrze bawi||Scoop is Good Fun|
|Russian||Скуп развлекается||Scoop's Fun|
|Finnish||Hevosenleikkiä||The Horse Play|
|German||Knolle kann es nicht lassen||Spud Can Not Help It|
|Czech||Béďa si užije zábavu||Scoop's Enjoyable|
|Portuguese||O Escavão Diverte-se||The Excavation Enjoy It|