|Scoop Has Some Fun|
|Series 03, Episode 09|
|Air Date||March 2nd, 2000 (UK)|
|Previous||Scoop's In Charge|
|Next||Dizzy's Crazy Paving|
Scoop Has Some Fun is the ninth episode of the third season.
Spud tries to persuade Scoop, to help him play some tricks. But Spud frightens Lofty so much that he falls onto his side. Scoop thinks that was another one of Spud's tricks, but Bob decides to make sure.
- Scoop mentioning Lofty being afraid of Spud is referring to Lofty To The Rescue.
- As of this episode, Lofty no longer has a fear of Spud.
- One shot of Lofty leaving the yard he had his grabber but the next shot he had his hook.
- Oddly, Lofty was not seen at the end of the episode with the other machines.
Home Media Releases
- Busy Bob and Silly Spud
- Scoop's Favorite Adventures
- (Bob climbs up on Scoop while Spud gets in Scoop's front digger. Scoop races for Lofty's rescue. Spud, Bob, and Scoop have found Lofty on his side.)
- Bob: Lofty! Don't worry. We'll get you right side up soon.
- Lofty: Oh, I, hope so.
- Bob: (to Spud and Scoop) Okay. All together now (Bob, Spud, and Scoop struggle to get Lofty up until they get him back on his wheels.) They you are, Lofty. Are you alright?
- Lofty: I think so, yeah. Thanks, Bob. Thanks, Scoop.
- Bob: Better thank Spud. He was the one who came for help.
- Spud: (nervously) Uh, well, it's my fault really, Bob. I scared Lofty and that's why he got stuck.
- Bob: Oh, I see. Well, what do you say then Spud?
- Spud: (to Lofty) Sorry, Lofty.
- Lofty: Oh, that's alright, Spud.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Strach się dobrze bawi||Scoop is Good Fun|
|Russian||Скуп развлекается||Scoop's Fun|
|Finnish||Hevosenleikkiä||The Horse Play|
|German||Knolle kann es nicht lassen||Spud Can Not Help It|
|Czech||Béďa si užije zábavu||Scoop's Enjoyable|
|Portuguese||O Escavão Diverte-se||The Excavation Enjoy It|