Scary Spud is the twelfth episode of the first season.
Launching into karate routines, Spud doesn't notice when his nose drops off and rolls down a mole hole. Dizzy notices and organises a search party. The machines find nose-like objects - a traffic cone or bicycle horn. Luckily, the moles push the nose back out and Spud is delighted!
- Roley (cameo)
- Lofty (cameo)
- Farmer Pickles (mentioned)
- Spud's Dad (mentioned)
- Spud's Grandfather (mentioned)
- Bob's Yard (Bobsville)
- The Countryside
United Kingdom and Australasia Region
- Neil Morrissey as Bob & Lofty
- Rob Rackstraw as Scoop, Muck, Roley, Travis & Spud
- Kate Harbour as Wendy, Dizzy & Bird
- William Dufris as Bob
- Lorelei King as Wendy
- Alan Marriott as Scoop, Travis & Spud
- Maria Darling as Dizzy & Roley
- Lachele Carl as Muck
- Sonya Leite as Lofty & Bird
- This same gag when Spud tries on lots of things was used in Bob the Builder: The Live Show, but only he tried on three things.
- Spud mentions his dad and grandfather in this episode.
- Roley and Lofty have no lines in this episode.
- This was the first episode written by Sarah Ball.
- Things Spud tries to use for a replacement nose:
- An Ice Cream cone
- A piece of Corn
- A Pinecone
- A Bottle
- A Party Hat
- An Orange Cone
- A Banana
- A Clown horn
- A Toliet Plunger
- This episode was paired with Bob Saves the Hedgehogs (Season 1) when it first premiered in the US.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Straszny Strach||Scary Fear|
|Hungarian||A félelmetes madárijesztő||The Scary Scarecrow|
|Russian||Страшный Спод||Terrible Spud|
|Romanian||Spud, infricosatorul||Spud, Terrifying|
|German||Knolle in Nöten||Tuber in Distress|
|Dutch||De enge Spud||Scary Spud|
|Czech||Hugo se snaží strašit||Spud is Trying to Frighten|
|Finnish||Pelottava Putte||Scary Spud|