Scary Spud is the twelfth episode of the first season.
Spud is worried that he may no longer be scary, and to make matters worse, he loses his nose.
- Roley (cameo)
- Lofty (cameo)
- Farmer Pickles (mentioned)
- Spud's Dad (mentioned)
- Spud's Grandfather (mentioned)
UK and AUS
- Neil Morrissey as Bob & Lofty
- Rob Rackstraw as Spud, Scoop, Travis, Muck & Roley
- Kate Harbour as Wendy & Dizzy
US and CAN
- William Dufris as Bob
- Lorelei King as Wendy
- Alan Marriott as Spud, Travis & Scoop
- Maria Darling as Dizzy & Roley
- Lachele Carl as Muck
- Sonya Leite as Lofty
- This same gag when Spud tries on lots of things was used in Bob the Builder: The Live Show, but only he tried on three things.
- Spud mentions his dad and grandfather in this episode.
- Roley and Lofty have no lines in this episode.
- This was the first episode written by Sarah Ball.
- Things Spud tries to use for a replacement nose:
- An Ice Cream cone
- A piece of Corn
- A Pinecone
- A Bottle
- A Party Hat
- An Orange Cone
- A Banana
- A Clown horn
- A Toliet Plunger
- This episode was paired with "Bob Saves the Hedgehogs" (Season 1) when it premiered on the Nick Jr. block.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Straszny Strach||Scary Fear|
|Hungarian||A félelmetes madárijesztő||The Scary Scarecrow|
|Russian||Страшный Спод||Terrible Spud|
|Romanian||Spud, infricosatorul||Spud, Terrifying|
|German||Knolle in Nöten||Tuber in Distress|
|Dutch||De enge Spud||Scary Spud|
|Czech||Hugo se snaží strašit||Spud is Trying to Frighten|