Muck's Sleep-Over is the twelfth episode of the third season.
Bob's gang is working on a tunnel overnight. Muck stays at the farm with Travis, but he/she gets scared of the dark and the scary noises Spud is making and goes missing. When investigating the sound of an owl, Pilchard also goes missing and the same thing happens with Spud. The machines need to find Muck, Pilchard and Spud before they get lost.
United Kingdom & Australia
- Neil Morrissey as Bob, Lofty & Farmer Pickles
- Rob Rackstraw as Scoop, Muck, Roley, Travis & Spud
- Kate Harbour as Wendy & Pilchard
- William Dufris as Bob & Farmer Pickles
- Lorelei King as Wendy
- Alan Marriott as Scoop, Travis & Spud
- Maria Darling as Roley
- Lachele Carl as Muck
- Sonya Leite as Lofty & Pilchard
- Timo Tuominen as Bob and Roley
- Antti Pääkkönen as Scoop, Lofty and Travis
- Jukka Rasila as Muck, Spud and Farmer Pickles
- Rinna Paatso as Wendy
- Bob's Yard (Bobsville)
- The Countryside
- Farmer Pickles' Farm
- Travis' Shed
- Little Town Tunnel
- This episode marks the first appearance of the lesser spotted barn owl.
- This is Muck's first sleep-over.
- Muck races passed Pilchard in the same way as he/she did in Muck Gets Stuck (Season 1).
- This episode would have been more appropriate to include on the Muck's Favorite Adventures (2003) home release instead of Bob's Barnraising (Season 1) as Muck only plays a minor role in the following.
- This episode was paired with Dizzy's Statues (Season 2) when it premiered in the US.
- This episode was the last episode we see Bob wear a tape measure on the back of his tool belt.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Spychacz nocuje poza domem||Bulldozer Spending the Night Away from Home|
|Russian||Мак ночует на ферме||Muck Spends the Night on the Farm|
|German||Buddel schläft bei Rumpel||Muck Sleeps with Travis|
|Czech||Max spí na statku||Muck Sleeps on the Farm|
|Portuguese||O Lagartas Dorme Fora de Casa||The Caterpillars Sleeps Outside House|
|Finnish||Pusku Yökylässä||Muck's Sleep-Over|