Muck's Sleep-Over is the twelfth episode of the third season.
Bob's gang is working on a tunnel overnight. Muck stays at the farm with Travis, but he/she gets scared of the dark and the scary noises Spud is making and goes missing. When investigating the sound of an owl, Pilchard also goes missing and the same thing happens with Spud. The machines need to find Muck, Pilchard and Spud before they get lost.
UK and AUS
- Neil Morrissey as Bob, Lofty & Farmer Pickles
- Rob Rackstraw as Spud, Scoop, Travis, Muck & Roley
- Kate Harbour as Wendy & Dizzy
US and CAN
- William Dufris as Bob & Farmer Pickles
- Lorelei King as Wendy
- Alan Marriott as Spud, Travis & Scoop
- Maria Darling as Dizzy & Roley
- Lachele Carl as Muck
- Sonya Leite as Lofty
- This episode marks the first appearance of the lesser spotted barn owl.
- This is Muck's first sleep-over.
- Muck races passed Pilchard in the same way as he/she did in Muck Gets Stuck.
- This episode would have been more appropriate to include on the Muck's Favorite Adventures home release in place of Bob's Barnraising as Muck only plays a minor role in the following.
- This episode was paired with "Dizzy's Statues" (Season 2) when it premiered on the Nick Jr. block.
- This episode was the last Episode we see Bob Wear And Tape Measure On The back of his Tool Belt
In Other Languages
|Polish||Spychacz nocuje poza domem||Bulldozer Spending the Night Away from Home|
|Russian||Мак ночует на ферме||Muck Spends the Night on the Farm|
|German||Buddel schläft bei Rumpel||Muck Sleeps with Travis|
|Czech||Max spí na statku||Muck Sleeps on the Farm|
|Portuguese||O Lagartas Dorme Fora de Casa||The Caterpillars Sleeps Outside House|