Muck's Monster is the sixth episode of the fifth season.
Muck, and Dizzy are clearing a blocked drain while Bob takes a nap. Muck gets spooked by gurgling noises and Dizzy convinced him/her it is a monster. The blockage has to be cleared before things with the drain go literal.
United Kingdom & Australia
- Neil Morrissey as Bob, Lofty & Farmer Pickles
- Rob Rackstraw as Scoop, Muck, Roley & Spud
- Kate Harbour as Wendy & Dizzy
- William Dufris as Bob & Farmer Pickles
- Lorelei King as Wendy
- Alan Marriott as Scoop & Spud
- Maria Darling as Dizzy & Roley
- Lachele Carl as Muck
- Sonya Leite as Lofty
- Timo Tuominen as Bob and Roley
- Antti Pääkkönen as Scoop, Lofty and Travis
- Jukka Rasila as Muck, Spud and Farmer Pickles
- Rinna Paatso as Wendy and Dizzy
- Bob's Yard (Bobsville)
- Farmer Pickles' Farm
- The Countryside
- The rear end of Travis' trailer makes a brief appearance, but not Travis himself.
- In the restored version of this episode, Wendy clears a blocked drain and Bob fixes a broken pipe at the same site, but their ear protectors get mixed up.
- At the beginning of the episode, Lofty has his hook, but later for the rest of the episode, Lofty has his grabber attached.
- This episode was paired with Bob's Hide (Season 5) when it first premiered in the US.
- Lofty and Spud played Checkers for the first time.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Spychacz i wodnik||Bulldozer and Aquarius|
|Russian||Мак и чудовище||Muck and the Beast|
|Dutch||Het putjesmonster||The Well Sample|
|German||Buddel und das Gully-Monster||Muck and the Gully Monster|
|Romanian||Muck și monstrul||Muck and Monster|
|Czech||Max a příšera||Muck and the Monster|
|Finnish||Viemärihirviö||The Sewer Monster|