Mr. Bentley's Trains is the second episode of the eighth season.
Bob and the gang build a model railway in a shed which will be a surprise for Mr. Bentley.
- Farmer Pickles
- Mr. Bernard Bentley
- Mrs. Barbara Bentley
- Mr. Dixon
- Bird (cameo)
- Travis (mentioned)
- Bob's Yard (Bobsville)
- The Bentley's Home (Bobsville)
- Mr. Bentley's Train Shed (debut)
- Farmer Pickles' Farm
- The Countryside
- It is shown that Mr. Bentley and Mr. Dixon loved trains since they were kids.
- This episode marks the first time Roley pulls Travis' trailer.
- We learned that Mr. Dixon's Uncle made him a train set in a shed since he was a kid.
- This episode was the first ever Mr. Bentley dedicated episode.
- This episode was paired with Bob the Photographer (Season 8) when it premiered in the US on PBS.
- This episode was released on home video in 2003 before premiering on PBS in 2005.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Pociągi Pana Kamyka||Mr. Bentley's Trains|
|Dutch||De treintjes van meneer Spljker||Mr. Bentley's Trains|
|German||Herr Brauer und seine Eisenbahn||Mr. Bentley and his Train|
|Czech||Vláčky pana Moudrého||Mr. Bentley's Trains|