Mr. Beasley's Do It Yourself Diaster is the third episode of the sixth season.
Bob is building a tool shed for Mr. Beasley’s vegetable patch. Wendy offers to paint a fence at Mrs. Potts' house, but before Bob can leave, he gets a call from Mr. Dixon, who needs a hole in his roof fixed urgently. So Mr. Beasley decides to start the job for him.
United Kingdom & Australia
- Neil Morrissey as Bob & Lofty
- Rob Rackstraw as Scoop, Muck, Roley, Mr. Dixon & Mr. Beasley
- Kate Harbour as Wendy, Dizzy & Mrs. Potts
- William Dufris as Bob & Mr. Beasley
- Lorelei King as Wendy & Mrs. Potts
- Alan Marriott as Scoop & Mr. Dixon
- Maria Darling as Dizzy & Roley
- Lachele Carl as Muck
- Sonya Leite as Lofty
- Timo Tuominen as Bob and Roley
- Antti Pääkkönen as Scoop and Lofty
- Jukka Rasila as Muck, Mr. Dixon and Mr. Beasley
- Rinna Paatso as Wendy, Dizzy & Mrs. Potts
- Bob's Yard
- Mr. Beasley's Home
- Mrs. Potts' Home
- The Post Office
- This episode was paired with Spud's Big Splash (Season 6) when it first premiered in the US.
- This episode was the first ever Mr. Beasley dedicated episode.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Pan Orzeszek buduje szopę||Mr. Beasley is Building a Shed|
|Russian||Мистер Бизли берется за дело||Mr. Beasley Gets Down to Business|
|Dutch||Meneer Bieshaars doehetzelf-ramp||Mr. Beasley's DIY Disaster|
|German||Herr Barner als Heimwerker||Mr. Beasley as Handyman|
|Czech||Kutilské umění pana Duška||Mr. Beasley's DIY Arts|
|Finnish||Avulias-Aatu||Helpful Mr. Beasley|