Mr. Beasley is a Bobsville resident and a frequent customer. He is a friend and neighbor to the Can-do Crew. He often finds jobs for Bob to do, like building a pigeon loft, repairing his shelves or building a new conservatory.
- Season 2 Runaway Roley ( mentioned)
- Season 3 Pilchard's Breakfast ( mentioned)
- Season 4 Forget-Me-Knot Bob and Scruffy The Detective ( cameo)
- Season 5 Wendy's Surprise Party ( cameo), Spud the Dragon ( cameo), Pilchard Steals the Show ( cameo) and Clumsy Roley
- Season 6 Mr. Beasley's DIY Diaster and Bob's Egg and Spoon Race
- Season 7 Mr. Beasley's New Friends, Speedy Skip and Mr. Ellis' Art Exhibition
- Season 8 Bob the Photographer, Wendy's Big Night Out ( cameo), Mr. Beasley's Noisy Pipes, Ballroom Bob ( cameo), Molly's Fashion Show ( cameo) and Molly's Fashion Show ( cameo)
- Season 9 Mr. Bentley's Winter Fair, Spud's Statue ( cameo), Trix's Pumpkin Pie ( cameo), Skip's Big Idea and Trix and the Bug ( cameo)
He has not been yet seen in CGI form as he departed from the show shortly before Ready, Steady, Build! debuted and also has not yet been seen in the 2015 series.