Magnetic Lofty is the fourth episode of the third season.
Wendy is turning an old railway line into a bicycle path and Bob is turning an old rubbish dump into a park. But while Lofty is removing rails using a magnet, he has to retrieve Mr. Bentley's pen in the process.
- The railway line appears to be narrow gauge.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Mr. Bentley.
- This is the first time Lofty has a tool attatched to him other than his hook and grabber.
- Pilchard, Bird, Travis and Spud do not appear in this episode.
- When Wendy says "Alright team, let's get to work!", Muck's eyes are wonky.
- Dizzy was not seen with the rest of the team at the end of the episode.
- Wendy says her team are going to turn the railway line into a bicycle path, but they actually seem to be turning it into more road judging by the colour of the cement in Dizzy's mixer which Wendy is seen laying down on the old track bed with a spade.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Dźwig i Magnes||Crane and Magnet|
|Spanish||El Imán||The Magnet|
|Japanese||ロフティのじしゃく||Magnet of Lofty|
|German||Heppo zieht alles an||Lofty Attracts All|
|Czech||Lůďa a magnet||Lofty and Magnet|
|Portuguese||Um Alturas Magnético||A Magnetic Heights|