Lofty to the Rescue is the sixth episode of the second season.
Lofty is afraid of going over the bridge because of his fear of heights, but when Spud (who Lofty is afraid of) falls off the bridge and into a tree while playing with Scoop and Muck, Lofty has to overcome his fears and rescue him.
- Wendy wears her usual outfit instead of her orange dress, it's a pair of blue pants.
- Lofty cries for the first time.
- Lofty is revealed to be afraid of heights, mice, and Spud.
- This is the first appearance of Lofty's grabber.
- On description of this episode on Netflix for The Best of Bob DVD says Dizzy the Cement Mixer swallowing her fears instead of Lofty.
- When Lofty was going back to the yard because of Spud hurting his feelings, he has his grabber attached, but when he pulls into the yard he has his hook.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Dźwig Śpieszy na Ratunek||Crane Rushes to the Rescue|
|Hungarian||Colos a megmentő||Lofty the Saviour|
|Greek||Ο Ρούλης σώζει τον Φοβέρα||Lofty Saves Awesome|
|French||Coccigrue à la rescousse!||Lofty to the Rescue!|
|Russian||Лофти спешит на помощь||Lofty to the Rescue|
|Japanese||えらいぞロフティ||Helluva I'll Lofty|
|German||Heppo, der Retter||Lofty, who Dishes|
|Dutch||Liftie schiet te hulp||Lofty Comes to the Rescue|
|Czech||Lůďa zachráncem||Lofty the Savior|
|Portuguese||O Alturas Salva a Situação||The Heights Saves Situation|
|Finnish||Nosse Pelastajana||Lofty to the Rescue|