Lofty's Long Load is the eleventh episode of the seventh season.
Bob is building a through-lounge for Mr. and Mrs. Bentley. Lofty has to carry a metal joist to the house carefully. Dizzy and Trix decide to have a race, disobeying Wendy when she tells them not to.
When they find Lofty, they scare him so much that he loses concentration on being careful with the joist, and it damages the sides of the bridge.
- Mr. Bernard Bentley
- Mrs. Barbara Bentley
- Squawk (not named)
- Skip (does not speak)
- Bunty Ferguson (mentioned as "the mayor")
- Bobs Yard (Bobsville)
- J.J.'s Yard
- The Bentley's Home (Bobsville)
- The Bridge
- This episode premiered on the same date as Trailer Travis (Season 3) in the UK, but only in 2002.
- Dizzy and Trix appear to be friends
- This episode was paired with Pilchard's Pets (Season 7) when it first premiered in the US.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Dźwig i przebudowa||Crane and Reconstruction|
|Russian||Длинный груз Лофти||Long Load Lofty|
|Dutch||Liftie’s lange lading||Lofty's Long Cargo|
|German||Heppo und der T-Träger||Lofty and the T-Bar|
|Czech||Lůďův dlouhý náklad||Lofty's Long Loads|