Inspector Spud is the second episode of the fifth season.
While repairing a burst water pipe in town, Bob turns off the mains with a stop-cock key. However, Spud has wandered into town and is curious when he finds the key. He turns it, and soaks Mr. Bentley, who is supervising the job. Leaving his clipboard, Mr. Bentley goes back to the Town Hall to change.
- Farmer Pickles
- Mr. Bernard Bentley
United Kingdom & Australia
- Neil Morrissey as Bob, Lofty & Farmer Pickles
- Rob Rackstraw as Scoop, Muck, Roley, Travis, Spud, Scruffty & Mr. Bernard Bentley
- Kate Harbour as Wendy, Dizzy & Pilchard
- William Dufris as Bob, Farmer Pickles & Scruffty
- Lorelei King as Wendy
- Alan Marriott as Scoop, Travis, Spud & Mr. Bernard Bentley
- Maria Darling as Dizzy & Roley
- Lachele Carl as Muck
- Sonya Leite as Lofty & Pilchard
- Timo Tuominen as Bob and Roley
- Antti Pääkkönen as Scoop, Lofty, Travis and Mr. Bernard Bentley
- Jukka Rasila as Muck, Spud and Farmer Pickles
- Rinna Paatso as Wendy and Dizzy
- Bob's Yard (Bobsville)
- Farmer Pickles' Farm
- The Countryside
- Spud the scarecrow: Spud spins around and his scarf flies up like Superman's cloak, indicating Spud's transformation into to a powerful Building Inspector/Spud's disastrous reign as Inspector results in a barn falling down is like Buster Keaton's famous collapsing house stuff.
- This episode was the first time Mr. Bentley gets sprayed with water with the second time being featured in the episode, Wendy's Removal Service (Season 6).
- This episode was paired with Spud the Dragon (Season 5) when it first premiered in the US.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Inspektor Strach||Inspector Spud|
|Russian||Инспектор Спад||Inspector Spud|
|Dutch||Inspecteur Spud||Inspector Spud|
|German||Bauinspektor Knolle||Inspector Spud|
|Czech||Inspektor Hugo||Inspector Spud|
|Finnish||Putte Tarkastajana||Inspector Spud|