Forget-Me-Knot Bob is the eleventh episode of the fourth season.
Bob's personal organizer (which gives details of all his jobs) breaks down. He tries to remind himself by tying knots in his handkerchief, but gets them mixed up.
United Kingdom & Australia
- Neil Morrissey as Bob
- Rob Rackstraw as Scoop, Muck & Mr. Beasley
- Kate Harbour as Wendy, Dizzy & Mrs. Potts
- William Dufris as Bob & Mr. Beasley
- Lorelei King as Wendy & Mrs. Potts
- Alan Marriott as Scoop
- Maria Darling as Dizzy
- Lachele Carl as Muck
- Bob's Yard (Bobsville)
- Mr. Beasley's Home
- Mrs. Potts Home
- The Countryside
- First appearance of Mr Beasley. He was first mentioned in Runaway Roley (Season 2) and Pilchard's Breakfast (Season 3).
- First time Roley and Lofty do not appear in Season 4.
- This episode was paired with Farmer Pickles' Pigpen (Season 4) when it first premiered in the US.
In Other Languages
|Russian||Узелок на память||Nodule on the Memory|
|Polish||Supeł dla pamięci||Knot for the Memory|
|Croatian||Bobov podsjetnik||Bob's Reminder|
|German||Der Knoten im Taschentuch||The Knot in the Handkerchief|