Dizzy's Statues is the fifth episode of the second season.
Bob has to put bollards around the town hall and put up Mrs. Potts garden statues at the same time. Dizzy tries to help, but gets very mixed up.
- Bob's Yard
- Mrs. Potts' House
- The scenes in this episode are seen in the book by the Nick Jr. Book Club series, "Dizzy and Muck work it out".
- This marks the first appearance of Mrs. Pott's statues.
- Mrs. Potts gets the following statues:
- 2 Dancing Fairies
- A Pixie
- A Goblin
- A Windmill
- A Gnome named Cheeky Charlie
- This episode was paired with "Muck's Sleep-Over" (Season 3) when it premiered on Nick Jr. in 2001.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Betoniarka i Spychacz Pomagają||Concrete Mixer and Bulldozer Help|
|Hungarian||Trixi és a szobrok||Dizzy and Statues|
|Czech||Julie a zahradní sošky||Dizzy and Garden Statues|
|Russian||Диззи и садовые фигурки||Dizzy and Garden Figures|
|Japanese||ディジーのかんちがい||Dizzy of Understanding|
|German||Der große Irrtum||The Great Error|
|Portuguese||Beta e as Estátuas||Dizzy and the Statues|