Dizzy's Crazy Paving is the tenth episode of the third season.
While the machines are building a path for Mrs. Potts, she won't let Roley work on it because she thinks he will crush all the flowerbeds. Roley decides to supervise Wendy with the hand-roller. But then Muck drops the flagstones and they break, which prompts Dizzy a bright idea.
- Bob's Yard
- Mrs. Pott's Home
UK and AUS
- Neil Morrissey as Bob & Lofty
- Rob Rackstraw as Scoop, Muck & Roley
- Kate Harbour as Wendy, Dizzy & Mrs. Potts
US and CAN
- William Dufris as Bob
- Lorelei King as Wendy & Mrs. Potts
- Alan Marriott as Scoop
- Maria Darling as Dizzy & Roley
- Lachele Carl as Muck
- Sonya Leite as Lofty
- Mrs. Potts' statues return from Dizzy's Statues (Season 2).
- This episode was the first time Bob wears the red screwdriver (Wendy wears the red screwdriver between Seasons 2-16).
- Scenes from this episode are shown in the Nick Jr book club series book "Dizzy and Muck work it out".
- This episode was paired with a re-airing of Buffalo Bob (Season 1) when it first premiered in the US.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Betoniarka brukuje ścieżkę||Mixer Pave the Path|
|Russian||Чудная дорожка Диззи||Wonderful Track Dizzy|
|Japanese||ディジーのめいあん||Dizzy of Light and Dark|
|German||Mixi hat eine Super-Idee||Dizzy Has a Super Idea|
|Czech||Julčina dlažba||Dizzy's Pavement|