Buffalo Bob is the seventh episode of the first season.
Bob takes part of in a line-dancing competition.
- Farmer Pickles (debut; cameo)
- Mrs. Potts (debut; cameo)
- Mavis (mentioned)
- Marjorie (mentioned)
- Bob's Yard (Bobsville)
- The Dance floor
- The Countryside
United Kingdom & Australia
- Neil Morrissey as Bob & Lofty
- Rob Rackstraw as Scoop, Muck, Roley & Travis
- Kate Harbour as Wendy, Dizzy & Pilchard
- William Dufris as Bob
- Lorelei King as Wendy
- Alan Marriott as Scoop & Travis
- Maria Darling as Roley & Dizzy
- Lachele Carl as Muck
- Sonya Leite as Lofty & Pilchard
- Timo Tuominen as Bob and Roley
- Antti Pääkkönen as Scoop, Lofty and Travis
- Jukka Rasila as Muck
- Rinna Paatso as Wendy and Dizzy
- Mavis from the post office never makes an on-screen appearance.
- Bob and Wendy share a hug for the first time.
- The name Bob uses is also used in Built To Be Wild.
- The title is a reference to Buffalo Bill.
- The UK version of the episode reveals Bob can do an American accent.
- In the US version, Bob says "square dancing", in the UK version, he says "American dancing".
- This episode was paired with Bob's Bugle (Season 1) when it first premiered in the US. It was re-aired and paired with Dizzy's Crazy Paving (Season 3) when the following episode first premiered in the US.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Kowboj Bob||Cowboy Bob|
|Greek||Διαγωνισμός Χορού||Dancing Competition|
|Hungarian||Buffalo Bob||Buffalo Bob|
|Russian||Боб ковбой||Cowboy Bob|
|Romanian||Bob Bizonul!||Buffalo Bob!|
|Swedish||Bob dansar cowboydans||Bob Dancing Cowboy Dance|
|German||Wendy Rettet den Tanzwetbewerb||Wendy Saves the Dance Competition|
|Hebrew||באפלו בוב||Buffalo Bob|
|Japanese||ウェンディ ダンスでおおさわぎ||Fuss at Wendy's Dance|
|Dutch||Buffalo Bob||Buffalo Bob|
|Czech||Bořek z Buffala||Bob from Buffalo|
|Portuguese||Búfalo Bob||Buffalo Bob|
|Finnish||Biisoni Pete||Buffalo Bob|