How To Play the Bobsville Build Game
Bob and his team are moving to Sunflower Valley. There has been lots of building material left around Bobsville. Can you help Bob the Builder colliect it all up and get the vehicles to Sunflower Valley? The fun is in getting it done!
Use the vehicle to pick up the scattered items [you can only pick one up at a time]. Then quickly deliver them to the "safe area" away from naughty Spud who will try to grab items from you. Each time you drop off an item in the safe area you'll get a Sunflower Point!
Watch out for Spud who will try to grab the item from you. Spud is not allowed in the safe area so you will be safe there. Drive over the "Talkie Talkies" to call for Wendy and Pilchard who will come to help.
- Use the left and right arrow keys to direct Bob.
- Go to a vehicle and get in.
- Drive over objects to pick them up.
- Press space bar to drop an object off in the safe area.
- Gather all 4 piles of bricks.
- Gather all 4 piles of sand.
- Gather all 4 spades.
- Gather all the vehicles in the safe area.
Each level lasts 2 minutes.
Who Shall You Use?
You use Muck to collect the bricks, Scoop to pick up the sand, Roley to pick up the spades & Muck, Scoop, Roley & Scrambler to be picked up by Bob.
- Muck has a light on his roof, although he doesn't have one in the series.
- The phrase "Sunflower Valley, here we cooome!" is spoken by Dizzy, although she doesn't appear in the game.
"Help me collect the bricks."
"Off we go!"
"Help me gather the sand."
"Sunflower Valley, here we cooome!"
"He he hee!"
"Help me find the tools."
"Oh! We've done it!"
"Whoops! Try again!"