Bob's White Christmas is the thirteenth episode and finale of the second season.
Bob will dress up as Father Christmas for the local school carol concert. But he loses time when Farmer Pickles gets snowed in.
- Farmer Pickles
- Mrs. Percival (debut)
- Fin (cameo)
- Father Christmas/Santa Claus (mentioned)
- First appearance of Scoop's snowplow.
- In the US version, all lines mentioning "Father Christmas" were replaced with "Santa Claus".
- This was the first winter theme episode and also the first episode to feature snow.
- This episode was paired with "Eskimo Bob" (Season 5) when it premiered on the Nick Jr. block.
- In the UK version after Wendy says "Merry Christmas Bob" Bob says "Ho Ho Ho" but in the US version he says "Merry Christmas Wendy".
In Other Languages
|Polish||Wesołych Świąt||Merry Christmas|
|Hungarian||Bob fehér karácsonya||Bob's White Christmas|
|Portuguese||O Natal Branco do Bob||Bob's White Christmas|
|Russian||Снежное Рождество Боба||Bob's Snowy Christmas|
|Japanese||ボブのホワイトクリスマス||Bob's White Christmas|
|German||Bob hilft dem Weihnachtsmann||Bob Helps Santa Claus|
|Dutch||Bob's witte kerst||Bob's White Christmas|
|Czech||Bořkovy bílé Vánoce||Bob's White Christmas|
|Finnish||Peten Joulukiireet||Bob's Busy Christmas|