Bob's White Christmas is the thirteenth episode and finale of the second season.
Bob will dress up as Father Christmas for the local school carol concert. But he loses time when Farmer Pickles gets snowed in.
- Farmer Pickles
- Mrs. Percival (debut)
- Fin (cameo)
- Father Christmas/Santa Claus (mentioned)
United Kingdom & Australia
- Neil Morrissey as Bob, Lofty & Farmer Pickles
- Rob Rackstraw as Scoop, Muck, Roley, Travis & Spud
- Kate Harbour as Wendy, Dizzy, Mrs. Percival, Pilchard & Bird
- William Dufris as Bob & Farmer Pickles
- Lorelei King as Wendy & Mrs. Percival
- Alan Marriott as Scoop, Travis & Spud
- Maria Darling as Dizzy & Roley
- Lachele Carl as Muck
- Sonya Leite as Lofty, Pilchard & Bird
- Timo Tuominen as Bob and Roley
- Antti Pääkkönen as Scoop, Lofty and Travis
- Jukka Rasila as Muck and Spud
- Rinna Paatso as Wendy, Dizzy and Mrs. Percival
- In the North American version, all lines mentioning "Father Christmas" were replaced with "Santa Claus".
- This episode was paired with Bob and the Big Freeze (Season 5) and Eskimo Bob (Season 5) when it first premiered in North America.
- In the UK version, after Wendy says "Merry Christmas Bob", Bob says "Ho Ho Ho!", but in the North American version, he says "Merry Christmas, Wendy!".
- This episode marks the first of a few things:
- This was the first winter theme episode and also the first episode to feature snow.
- This is the first appearance of Scoop's snowplow.
- The first appearance of Mrs. Percival.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Wesołych Świąt||Merry Christmas|
|Hungarian||Bob fehér karácsonya||Bob's White Christmas|
|Portuguese||O Natal Branco do Bob||Bob's White Christmas|
|Russian||Снежное Рождество Боба||Bob's Snowy Christmas|
|Japanese||ボブのホワイトクリスマス||Bob's White Christmas|
|German||Bob hilft dem Weihnachtsmann||Bob Helps Santa Claus|
|Dutch||Bob's witte kerst||Bob's White Christmas|
|Czech||Bořkovy bílé Vánoce||Bob's White Christmas|
|Finnish||Peten Joulukiireet||Bob's Busy Christmas|