Bob's Big Surprise is the fourth episode of the second season.
While Wendy is away, Bob and the gang give her garden a make-over by adding a patio and a pagola.
- This episode most likely takes place in late spring or summer as there is still daylate at six o' clock.
- Wendy's sister won't make her debut until Wendy's Surprise Party (Season 5).
- This was the last episode to feature Wendy wearing her red skirt.
- This episode was paired with Bob's Birthday (Season 1) when it first premiered in the US.
- This episode was the first time Bob had a ride on Lofty.
- This episode was included on the Lofty's Favorite Adventures (2004) home release, but this is a Bob episode with Lofty only playing a minor role. "Lofty and the Rabbits" (Season 6) would have been a more appropriate episode to include in it's place.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Wielka Niespodzianka||Big Surprise|
|Hungarian||A meglepetés||The Surprise|
|Russian||Большой сюрприз Боба||Bob's Big Surprise|
|German||Bobs große Überraschung||Bob's Big Surprise|
|Dutch||Bob's grote verrassing||Bob's Big Surprise|
|Czech||Bořek chystá překvapení||Bob Going to Surprise|
|Portuguese||A Surpresa do Bob||Bob's Surprise|