Bob's Barnraising is the thirteenth and finale episode of the first season.
Bob and the machines have to repair Farmer Pickles' barn which is in danger of collapsing. Farmer Pickles is gathering the haystacks. Everything has to be done before a heavy rainstorm breaks.
- Bob's Yard (Bobsville)
- The Countryside
- Farmer Pickles' Farm
United Kingdom and Australasia Region
- Neil Morrissey as Bob, Lofty & Farmer Pickles
- Rob Rackstraw as Scoop, Muck, Roley, Travis & Spud
- Kate Harbour as Wendy, Dizzy, Pilchard & Bird
- William Dufris as Bob & Farmer Pickles
- Lorelei King as Wendy
- Alan Marriott as Scoop, Travis & Spud
- Maria Darling as Dizzy & Roley
- Lachele Carl as Muck
- Sonya Leite as Lofty, Pilchard & Bird
- This episode is titled, "Bob's Barn Raising" in The Ultimate Can-do Crew Collection US DVD release and on some TV guides.
- This episode was paired with Naughty Spud (Season 1) when it first premiered in the US.
- This episode was the first time Farmer Pickles had a ride on Muck.
- This episode was included on the Muck's Favorite Adventures (2003) home release, but this is a Bob episode with Muck only playing a minor role. Muck's Sleep-Over (Season 3) would have been a more appropriate episode to include in it's place.
- When Scoop says "What is it, Bob?" he was smiling.
In Other Languages
|Polish||Bob Naprawia Szopę||Bob Repairs the Shed|
|Hungarian||Bob a pajtánál||Bob the Barn|
|Russian||Как Боб строил амбар||As Bob Built a Barn|
|Romanian||Bob construeste un hambar||Bob Builds a Barn|
|Swedish||Bob lagar en lada||Bob Laws of a Barn|
|German||Bob rettet die Heuernte||Bob Saves the Hay Harvest|
|Japanese||なやのしゅうり||Repair of Citizen|
|Hebrew||האסם החדש||The New Barn|
|Dutch||Bob bouwt een schuur||Bob Builds a Barn|
|Czech||Bořek opravuje starou stodolu||Bob Fixes an Old Barn|
|Portuguese||O Bob concerta o Palheiro||Bob Fixes the Haystack|
|Finnish||Pete Korjaa Heinäsuojan||Bob Fixes the Haystack|